1. Huang J, Ye Z, Hu X, Lu L, Luo Z. Electrical stimulation induces calcium-dependent release of NGF from Cultured Schwann cells. Glia. 2010, 58(5):622-631.
2. Huang J, Lu L, Hu X, Ye Z, Luo Z. Electrical stimulation accelerates motor functional recovery in the rat model of 15 mm sciatic nerve gap bridged by scaffolds with longitudinally oriented micro-channels. Neurorehab Neural Re. 2009 Nov 30 [Accepted for Publication]
3. Huang J, Hu X, Lu L, Ye Z, Wang Y, Luo Z. Electrical stimulation accelerates motor functional recovery in autograft-repaired 10 mm femoral nerve gap in rats. J Neurotrauma. 2009. 26: 1815-1813
4. Huang J, Zhu B, Lu L, Lian Z, Wang Y, Yang X, Satiroglu-Tufan NL, Liu J, Luo Z.The expression of novel gene URG4 in osteosarcoma: correlation with patients' prognosis. Pathology. 2009; 41(2): 149-54.
5. Huang J, Hu X, Lu L, Ye Z, Zhang Q, Luo Z. Electrical regulation of Schwann cells using conductive polypyrrole/chitosan polymers. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2009 Jun 17. [Epub ahead of print]
6. Hu X, Huang J (Co-first author), Ye Z, Xia L, Li M, Lv B, Shen X, Luo Z. A novel scaffold with longitudinally oriented micro-channels promotes peripheral nerve regeneration. Tissue Eng Part A. 2009 15(11):3297-308
7. Jing D, Shen G, Huang J(Co-first author), Xie K, Cai J, Xu Q, Wu X, Luo E Circadian rhythm affects the preventive role of pulsed electromagnetic fields on ovariectomy-induced osteoporosis in rats.. Bone. 2009 Sep 25. [Epub ahead of print]